In this i completed the basic game. I made an MVP of what the game would look like with the winning and losing conditions complete. The player can end a simple level.
I put a new trap called fire trap that burns the player when he touchs it.
I also put a winning platform that is at the end of the falling level. When the player reaches this platform he wins.
In terms of programming i solved the control problems that i had.
Now the player can move in the game more easily.
I Test the game with a friend. Here's the video of him playing it, dying many times and winning.
This is the pc version.
This is the live version
The results were that i had problems with the colliders. He didn't feel sick with the camera. The controls schematics were weird for the user. So... for the last iteration i hope to solve all those problems and to add more things to finish the game.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario